Unlike other vehicle classes, the PD Fleet is made a class by virtue of being controlled by a single entity, Petey. Petey has named all his ships to have the initials "P. D.". The PD Fleet is over 750 and rising according to 2004-09-04.
The PD Fleet is created by Petey, with each individual vessel created for specific purposes. The Fleet allows Petey (and, by extension, the fleetmind) to have a presence more-or-less wherever he/it needs one.
- Painstakingly Defenestrated 2004-08-24
- Parnassus Dom (Fleetmind orbital city) 2010-12-12, named in 2011-01-02
- Parliamentary Diet 2005-06-26
- Parrot's Dead 2005-06-26
- Perjurious Discourse 2004-06-20
- Piece Docent 2005-09-03
- Plaited Daisies 2006-06-13, an Extortionator class warship.
- Polysyllabic Designation 2004-08-25, revealed to be of the Devastator class on 2004-08-28
- Pop Diva 2005-03-30
- Potato Dumplings 2004-08-24 (notes)
- Poupance Duungsmeer 2005-03-30
- Predictably Damaged V 2004-08-23
- Pretentious Drivel 2004-06-20
- Pretty Dangerous 2004-09-19
- Pretty Dinky 2005-12-19, Frigate
- Priority Delivery 2004-08-24
- Prime Directive (Fleetmind habitat) 2006-01-29
- Pterodactyl 2004-06-20
[This space is reserved exclusively for Howard!]
[Insert uncertain and speculative facts about vehicles of this class.]